Sunday, January 3, 2010

the nightmare has begun....

Every holiday without fail I will surely dream of school a few days before the new semester starts. This time the dream came only last night. Kind of late....means that my stress level is slower in picking up compared to other time as I am on medical leave.

Last night I dreamt that I forgot to pack food for the kids to take to school and was so worried as to what they will eat that I woke up. And I spent the whole time awake thinking of school and what I would miss. Not that I miss them but it worries me that I am not there(???).

Think I am quite silly for this unneccessary worry. Easy to say I am silly but really it's hard to shake off the worry once I start thinking.

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

Yup...entirely not necessary to worry. Your kid will do fine-la. 8)

Sia Mooi said...

it's all in the gene...i had nightmare. the boy jumped into our bed slightly past midnight...worried. the girl cried herself to sleep n we din know till nxt day. sigh...all taking my bad gene.